• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Status Of Stats (poll)

• Thread starter imported_Edward The Less
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Edward The Less

There are three main stats for a Warrior, Stamina, Strength, and Agility. Out of the three what one do you like the most and why?

I

imported_Kalibek

well for me its a bit difficult because of I would need to know an encounter. For example, for leveling, I would go for more attack power. Should I reach a certain level of attack power, I would begin with crit (or agility) for certain slots. And for tanking set, I would go for more stamina.

That is a relatively generic answer, because nowadays for tanking stamina/str/agility have taken a backseat to armor/defense/dodge/parry/block/block value etc. With the upcoming bc changes, I will start adding in resilience, so I don't get hit as hard from mages/rogues/hunters etc.

Hope that was helpful