• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Status from NEW2, Newborn on Siege 2

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
In 2 days, NEW2 will be one month old and our first 2 members will be ready to fly.

We do have 15 new young Siege players, only one is inactive. We do have 4 co-leaders and one big brother, an older member who choose to stay with us and help.

The Guildmaster is my char Tina Tink, ICQ 7869331
Co-leaders are:
Cardima, ICQ 580003913
Lady Raja, ICQ kommer
Shakespear
Samantha

Big brother is:
Mish o sha

A big brother can join members but only access same boxes as the members.
A Bibig brother will only use the tag if picking up a new SP player or if out on training hunts with young NEW2 members

It had been a great month. We have 2 houses, the mining house, that is private to give the members a little safe place and the New Magincia house, Young Travelers Inn, that is the place, where:
Homeless NEW2 can have a bed and a locked secure
The place where NEW2 can have a vendor
The place where NEW2 can meet the community
The place where I would like to see books, telling about the guild and their history
The place where guilds can come and tell about their guild
And the place for my vendors too
Young Travelers Inn is open to public, only the bedrooms do have secure setting.

The community had been very nice to us, and we should have gold enough to buy resources to run NEW2 for several years.

Help us find the new young Siege players, the ones who are on Siege for first time. If no leader or big brother on, show them the Inn, tell them to join general chat and tell them to look for us at the Inn and in gen chat.