• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] statue question

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
statue on the left is crafted and weighs one stone, statue on the right is from a vorpal bunny and weighs ten stone..... can someone tell me where the statue in the center is from, please? thanks!

N

NewThunder

ratman spawn? I seem to remember them spawning on ratmen.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thought of that, but thought they would be the same as the bunny statues

*runs off to battle ratties*

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Remember On baja back before the current EM's back when they had Archemedes (probably spelled that wrong) as the royal guards advisor boxes spawned in a moonglow building and in some of them there were statues that could be removed but most were just you had to break the box to get the statue.

Also, this was before stonecrafting so some people would actually break these boxes in there house for the statue.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, I killed ratmen for quite a while, and not a single statue of any sort on any of them :(

Scarst, this one can be freely moved, it's not a static object like those old statues and the lanterns and stuff in boxes.

S

Sturdy

I get statues from fairys. I cant recall what they weigh.