• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Statue of Nystul & Others

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

I've got the following that I need to get some idea as to what they'd sell for:

Statue of Nystul

Executioners Cap (stack of 12)

Mongbat Paragon Chest (no longer available in game- have normal banded chest (same style as the shipwreck chests), banded white, banded bronze, and banded valorite)

Com Crystal (old school version "Com Crystal" both Sender w/500 charges & Receiver + an extra Receiver)

Rubble Conch Shell

Blue "Member of the Royal Brittannian Guard" Sash (original one, not the current event rewards)

Thanks for the assistance.

C

Connor_Graham

Ok, I didn't know that, so that's good to know. It'll go on the vendor for cheap.

Now what about the rest of the stuff that isn't common?

F

feath

Statue of Nystul (i've seen on another post, that color also has something to do with rarity, so may want to check into that)

Executioners Cap (stack of 12) - i get these on low end monsters now, so very little value - although i'll double check after posting this, to make sure its 'executioners cap' i was getting, and not something similar.

Mongbat Paragon Chest (no longer available in game- have banded white, banded bronze, and banded valorite) - no idea, but sounds like a nice little chest.

Com Crystal (old school version "Com Crystal" both Sender w/500 charges & Receiver + an extra Receiver) - again, no idea, sorry.

Rubble Conch Shell - 500k-750k, fairly common

Blue "Member of the Royal Brittannian Guard" Sash (original one, not the current event rewards) - 2.5m seems to be the going price - the gold ones go for 5m-ish

C

Connor_Graham

Statue of Nystul (i've seen on another post, that color also has something to do with rarity, so may want to check into that)
The one I have is a pale yellow (near as my color blind eyes can tell). I have no clue about these statues, I just remember that some of them were more rare than others, and was hoping the one I have was one of them.

Executioners Cap (stack of 12) - I get these on low end monsters now, so very little value - although i'll double check after posting this, to make sure its 'executioners cap' i was getting, and not something similar.
This item is the mushroom type. I'm not sure what you might be thinking of, but I'm pretty sure these aren't available in game any longer. Of course I could always be wrong. I know almost next to nothing about rare items.

Mongbat Paragon Chest (no longer available in game- have banded white, banded bronze, and banded valorite) - no idea, but sounds like a nice little chest.
They are a neat little trinket to have. This particular item is one that I was actually playing when it became a "rare", I just have no idea what rare paragon chests go for.

Rubble Conch Shell - 500k-750k, fairly common
Well dangit. I was hoping this would have been worth a bit more than that, but hey, I got it for free off the beach so I can't complain.

Blue "Member of the Royal Brittannian Guard" Sash (original one, not the current event rewards) - 2.5m seems to be the going price - the gold ones go for 5m-ish
Now this is good to hear. I paid well below 2.5m for this one, so I guess my investment paid off. This one will go up for sale for sure.

All of these items are on Pacific if anyone is interested.

C

Connor_Graham

Added one more Mongbat chest to the list for a total of 4 of those.

L

Limlight

The Statue is worth 5k...

Executioners Cap still drops as rare loot on Executioners...

The Mongbat Paragon Chest is worth 100k if it no longer spawns....but I thought it did...

Rubble shell is 500- 1 mil...

Guard Sash - 2-5 mil

C

Connor_Graham

The Mongbat Paragon Chest is worth 100k if it no longer spawns....but I thought it did...
Nope. Regular Mongbats no longer spawn in Ilsh, only the Greater Mongbats.

Thanks for the info on the rest. I guess I've never gotten those caps from any executioners that I've killed, so didn't even know they were still around.

C

Connor_Graham

Does anyone have any ideas on the items that haven't been given a guess yet as to their value?

M

Muu Bin

Thanks for the info on the rest. I guess I've never gotten those caps from any executioners that I've killed, so didn't even know they were still around

The executioner's caps still spawn regularly on Whipping Vines. Likely that people rarely hunt whipping vines which is why they aren't seen that much. Next time you are in Blgihted Grove, kill a few and look at the loot. But they definitely aren't rare though.

C

Connor_Graham

The executioner's caps still spawn regularly on Whipping Vines. Likely that people rarely hunt whipping vines which is why they aren't seen that much. Next time you are in Blgihted Grove, kill a few and look at the loot. But they definitely aren't rare though.
I don't think I've ever seen one on a whipping vine either, and I've killed more than a few of those. Must be a pretty rare drop.

C

Ceridwen

Yes, with green thorns there is one in almost every whipping vine. :)

C

Connor_Graham

I've gotten a ton of executioners caps on whipping vines, the ones from green thorns.
That would explain it then. I've only planted 2 green thorns in the entire time I've played UO, and both times it was for a Vorpal Bunny.

Does anyone else have any suggestions as to the value of the other items that haven't been priced yet? I'd like to get these things on my vendor today if I can.