• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

statue makers /museum

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i decided i cant aford the vendors that look like my friends and people that has donated alot so i decided this

how yould you like to be a part of the wax museum yes you can and its fun all you do is make a staue of yourself useing the statue maker (6 year old vet reward ) and then you let me place it in my museum if you would like to do this please let me know and also anytime you would like your statue maker back just ask :)

please contact me icq 31269433 my icq is trillian so if you add me please send me a message or id never get you added me thank you

E

eccentricjules

I'm 5 months short of being able to make a statue. Do people even sell the Player Statue Maker's or do you pretty much have to use your own reward choice? I've never claimed a reward yet... and I'm the only person who's ever owened this account. Yay me!

For anyone who wants more information read THIS PAGE.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well if you dont i could try and buy one for you when you turn old enough but then id get to keep it but if you do one then you get it back when you want it

im not sure what they sell for i havent seen one for sale :(

D

Deb

I don't think it will retain the name of the original maker. I know
that when I went to place a statue down it changed from my friend's
name to mine.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes it does i tried it on 2 others and it works you need to place it then hit the middle button i think its restore then click on the right button sorry im tired i forgot the names