• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Statics "Forgot Password" and "New Account Confirmation" emails are not being sent!

Sir Ophid of Yew

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My brother forgot his password, and has been trying for days to get a password reset email, but every time he requests it, it doesn't come.

So, he decided to give up and open a new account. The new account confirmation
isn't coming either. I know 3 other people who are experiencing the same frustrating error.

What its going on?

Ophid

:mad:
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure what's happening. Have your brother email me with his user name, I'll re-set the password manually [email protected]

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I noticed watched threads not sending me mails even i marked them to do so if there is a new post or reply in there..maybe this should be looked into too Petra

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's why I've moved the thread here :( I suspect this problem extends further. I had to remove the house submissions form on the main uo.stratics site because it wasn't sending the mails out.

Last edited:

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I noticed I wasn't getting email notification either from watched threads.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I've still been getting e-mailed notices, but the receive time has been significantly delayed. :(