• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

State of the Kingdom

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly my friends two more castles and a smaller residence fell yesterday and today. I don't know if there was any spoils as I wasn't there when they fell. I did have them marked and checked on them just a few minutes ago. All have disappeared to the blackness that is befalling our Kingdom. Soon I am afraid that the only survivor shall be Tyrant himself. Too bad that the day of the 2d gamer is fast coming to an end. Pity. UO can only be copied. It will never be duplicated.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You, myself, and the rest of the survivors are the only hope for repopulation. There has to be something we can do to attract more people.

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk 2

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was hoping my booze was enough...

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a serious issue. Any suggestions on reviving the shared?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I still play, I just haven't had time in the last 2 months - and biling issues to boot. Kinda sad.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to offer a new player service, a way to get people settled in with some gear and house spots maybe. Input?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fear not Origin, Tyrath has started migrating his Atlantic Characters to Origin. The first to arrive was last night and the Zento Garden Center is now open to the public. Right outside the North East Gate on the south side of the road. Want to hunt Raiders and not have to Run to a soulforge, just head over to the keep that popped up there yesterday with a Public forge. In time and enough Xfrs The Zento Garden Center will host public dye tubs and a rune Library. With winter coming I have more and me time to UO See ya one seige Vic :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fear not Origin, Tyrath has started migrating his Atlantic Characters to Origin. The first to arrive was last night and the Zento Garden Center is now open to the public. Right outside the North East Gate on the south side of the road. Want to hunt Raiders and not have to Run to a soulforge, just head over to the keep that popped up there yesterday with a Public forge. In time and enough Xfrs The Zento Garden Center will host public dye tubs and a rune Library. With winter coming I have more and me time to UO See ya one seige Vic :)
great to see you Tyrath, i spend a little bit of time on this shard as well. so keep an eye out for me.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*looks at the plot Tyrath placed in Termur next to him*

Now i can find you at least. :p

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hear Ducky Visit here to :) Is that you to the East?
Aye, that bar to the east is mine. and yes, Ducky plays here as well, but I haven't been playing a lot lately, between work and the family, i am lucky to have time to breath lol.

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Know the feeling From May through October I am lucky to get 3-4 hours sleep a night. Things slow down on the farm and I only do one year round market through the winter so lots of time by the fire with UO. Hehe I keep letting my packys go in the bar from Xfring :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Know the feeling From May through October I am lucky to get 3-4 hours sleep a night. Things slow down on the farm and I only do one year round market through the winter so lots of time by the fire with UO. Hehe I keep letting my packys go in the bar from Xfring :)
I was wondering where that random packy came from. oh well, it tasted just fine :p

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sadly my friends two more castles and a smaller residence fell yesterday and today. I don't know if there was any spoils as I wasn't there when they fell. I did have them marked and checked on them just a few minutes ago. All have disappeared to the blackness that is befalling our Kingdom. Soon I am afraid that the only survivor shall be Tyrant himself. Too bad that the day of the 2d gamer is fast coming to an end. Pity. UO can only be copied. It will never be duplicated.
think 60 days my castles and houses will fall,maybe LOL
longsest i have gone without resubiing since starting look 3 origin 2 atlantic one legends
and lol 6 on seige lol

ps not tyrant

maybe be back

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
longsest i have gone without resubiing since starting look 3 origin 2 atlantic one legends
and lol 6 on seige lol

ps not tyrant

maybe be back
ps if i miss, will buy back stones at 5m per so save mine

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If needed I can hold a house for you, I have a spare account I'm leaving open until after Xmas.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk 2

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am semi-interested in finding a castle plot if there is one still open Yellow beard (or anyone that knows one on Origin) so let me know.

Thanks!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Looking more for Tram because my museum just doesn't fit in the keep I have it in currently heh.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will keep my eye out, had a spot next to mine but it is taken now.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk now Free

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a quick ride around fel I found 9 castle spots and 3 in Trinsic swamp tram side Sorry I placed the tram side. Will be happy to give you runes to the fel spots

Moldy Fishmonger

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have never not been able to find a tram spot somewhere. Not always the best locations, but there seems to be be at least one somewhere at any given time.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks! As long as they're in relatively safe zones for players to visit the museum once I place and get stuff moved to it.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and lol 6 on seige lol

ps not tyrant

maybe be back
I truly thought that you and Victim of Siege would be the two taking down the flag when the final day of Origin finally comes about.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol re-subbed new invasion intrigued me and had forgotten left a bit of gold on a vendor in new magincia, lol back at least till after x mass,

I truly thought that you and Victim of Siege would be the two taking down the flag when the final day of Origin finally comes about.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol re-subbed new invasion intrigued me and had forgotten left a bit of gold on a vendor in new magincia, lol back at least till after x mass,
Glad to hear it! The worst thing that happened to Origin was the implementation of the Abyss. It in itself was a good thing but until then Origin was very close. Lots of people getting together both in game and in the forum. Then all of a sudden for the simplest of reasons (town structure) bickering started. The bickering soon changed into name calling and then outright flaming each other. We lost a lot of not just good people but great people. I still go by the houses of those who stopped playing very shortly after the implementation and wish they were still playing. Some still have their accounts others are just a memory. Origin in its meager numbers has never attracted the masses but the people it did attract for the most part were and still are the best players in UO. Those were the days *sigh*

Last edited:

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
We used to have a ton of playeres - at the point where I (as Cassie Darksong) was running 2-3 auctions a week and there was enough support for a second auction house - and we had plenty of people at the auctions.

Then after some of the patches and things, people slowly started leaving and going to other shards. Then I heard complaints of "No one is playing here so I am leaving" and them making it worse.

I'm sad that origin is so empty - and I wish I had more time to play than I do.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Castle spot opened up next to mine if anyone is interested. Nice tram location.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I might be. I'll ICQ you tonight once i reinstall Trillian on my laptop