• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

State of the game

• Thread starter Tybalt Capulet II
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Tybalt Capulet II

Heh, gotta love when first thread in the board is a sticky from a mod with :

Orvago
LotRO Managing Editor

in his title. Course it fits really, UO is RIP just a enough diehards to make up the cost of keeping the servers going.

Loved the visuals in LOTRo but come on, cant play as a Uri-kai or goblin or whatnot from lvl 1 up ? Nah, game grew old fast, got to 10 tried out their version of pvp and it ended up worse then the UO port gate taunting really.

Many around who were actually here pre trammel ? remember the danger around any turn ? never knowing when that chap appearing to be a fellow wood chopper or tamer would unleash on ye ? heh. For that matter anyone remember the fun of being a red in ghost form running around as a ghost keeping red gankers cursing by popping vis/invis on em just at the edge of their screen for hours ? fun way to spend time burning off killcounts heh

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Orvago
LotRO Managing Editor
Yep, I packed up my bags and left UO for good quite a while before I left UO Stratics for LotRO Stratics.

Actually, I didn't even pack. My castle and keep with 10+ years of collecting fell quite some time ago.