• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

starting to make a labrith.. but...

• Thread starter sapphirediablo11
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

sapphirediablo11

Okay i need help with only one thing... Is there an easy way to get hedges ??? i started (keyword there hehe) into a maze, but i just find it so hard to get the required materials, castle has been stripped bare for this so it doesn't look that perty yet... :|

Comments
Concerns
Complements
Complaints

Attachments

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha I was totally thinking someone should do this, but afaik there's no easy way to get hedges except to just grow tons of plants. BTW you need a David Bowie vendor/barkeep, just sayin. :)

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking about the same ting. Already started collecting hedges )

L

Lord Drakelord

When the wife wanted hedges for her keep, I had to grow my own as most were going for like 20k a piece.

First the wife's keep

Currently growing more to do our 2nd one also. {daughter's account}

T

Teeshy

I like the campions atop the hedges. :)
Me too! I tried to make a hedge out of stacked campions once before (and poppies) but it never looked right =)

The new poppies and snowdrops (scattered) look good locked down on the same tile as the hedges and raised a bit - make them look like flowering hedges ;)

L

Lord Drakelord

thanks, I will also have to look at the new ones to see how they look

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking of doing the same thing as well! I currently have a "corn husk maze" (made out of wheat sheafs) on the roof of my castle. I want to switch over to a hedge maze. In order to get all the hedges, I am going to ask if anyone wants to trade plants. Maybe you can try to trade, too.