• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Starting to learn how to design

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I have a Castle design in mind so now I'm playing on test to see how to make the different elements. I've looked a bit and can't really find any inclusive design tool instructions. Hopefully, not only can someone answer my current question but perhaps knows of a site that goes into more details? As for the current problem I'm trying to make stairs which lead from the first floor to the second floor, but I can't figure out how to cut them off. It's like they continue up from where they are placed, and I want them to go up just one level and stop.

Any help would be appreciated.

Riner

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The customize menu does one floor at a time, if you place stairs they go up one level.