• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Started playing again

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just started playing again, after not playing for about a year. Been spending my time in doom with the new drops. The grind is going good, on my second set of 50 turn ins. So now for the questions:

1. I am looking for a luck suit, current one has -200 luck. it would need to have LMC capped and mana regen of 11. Resists would be nice to have at all 70's. Is anyone interested in building one? Luck does not need to be maxed.
  2. What is the best place to read up on the changes to game play. I have always just used stratics, But this new site doesnt let me see any of the old guides or write ups on the new material. Also the search function doesnt seem to work.
I am sure I will have other questions so thanks in advance

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well there is Uo Guide on all the new stuff it a dream and very helpful as for the sute if u are in game look up odd job or erin or dunc they make really good sute

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You can look up stuff right here on Stratics! Go no farther we have links!
http://uo2.stratics.com/ Enjoy! Thanks for coming back!
We are working on fixing things like search. Should be up and running soon!
I think you're going to love our new format!