• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stargate New Seasons Role Play

R

RogueRanger

Hi there, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Melanie and some friends and I have created an awesome Stargate RPG involving all three shows. Our game is canon based as in we're playing a whatif scenario of the shows going to another season after their cancellations. We use both the Main Cast characters as well as supporting OC's and we are always looking for bright and active players. You can check us out over here.

• Index page

so if you think you have what it takes to step through the gate, come talk to me....

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Hello, Melanie. Welcome to Stratics. Do you play any of the titles supported by our network?

R

RogueRanger

Hello, Melanie. Welcome to Stratics. Do you play any of the titles supported by our network?
not at the moment I dont, I think one or two of my players do though. We are expanding. In two weeks we've 34 memebers and almost 2000 posts on the forum, not of course in the RP but it is very very active as well. We also have a secret plot...mwahahahaha

I juts set this up for the continuation of a wraith arc.

• View topic - Cairhien~worshipper central