• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stamina

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is anyone raising stamina the old fashioned way to save a few points or just using the new training?

Is it worth raising it to 125 by fighting then getting to 150 using points?

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes..Everyone is, and it is worth raising it to 125 to gain a few training points..
Thanks celticus :)

Is there anything I should be fighting to raise stam quickly? I never used to concentrate on stamina before, it just raised slowly when training skills.

Is there a chance 2 slot pets will jump to 3 slots while training stamina this way?

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks celticus :)

Is there anything I should be fighting to raise stam quickly? I never used to concentrate on stamina before, it just raised slowly when training skills.

Is there a chance 2 slot pets will jump to 3 slots while training stamina this way?
I think they said they fixed the slot jumping.
I just raised dex, stam and gm'd all the skills on a 2 slot mare and it stayed. I say go for it

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
AS others have said, I also raise stam and dex to 125 before I use the pet training to go to 150 in both.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Id rather tell someone to use the 15 points than have them forget and have a pet with a max of 125.

Mine are at 4 slot 100% and ready to go before they hit 125 usually if I don't add it early.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Id rather tell someone to use the 15 points than have them forget and have a pet with a max of 125.

Mine are at 4 slot 100% and ready to go before they hit 125 usually if I don't add it early.
Have to agree with Pawain here, especially if you are new to the system. I would rather you just dump the extra few points in stam than forever gimp your pet.