• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stamina Regen armor/items?

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a char that has a major stamina problem. I don't have room for focus or Necro (vamp form). Besides rune kit crafted armor, what in game items/armor have stamina regeneration?

C

Connor_Graham

Just armor as far as I can remember. You can have up to SR 3 on a crafted or looted piece of armor.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have a char that has a major stamina problem. I don't have room for focus or Necro (vamp form). Besides rune kit crafted armor, what in game items/armor have stamina regeneration?
there are some weapons that have stamina regen like the frost bringer for archery it has regen of 10 cant remember what other weapons of the top of my head

G

GFY

I really like my soul seeker sword. It has mana, stamina, & life leech on it. Maybe you could try retooling your weapon selection to include stamina leech on them?

Do you use divine fury (chiv spell) to max out your mana during a fight?

What type of template are you playing? There can be different things to try depending on your fighting style.

C

Connor_Graham

What's your template? Is this a PvP or PvM character?

What GFY said about Stamina Leech on a weapon is dead on. IMO no warrior should be without it on a melee weapon. Archers can get away with not having it, but even then a bow is 100x better if it has SL just so you don't waste mana on Divine Fury or have to rely on potions, not to mention maintaining swing speed constantly.

S

Smokin

The voice of the fallen king has regen 3 and then the ring of vile has regen of 6 if i remember correctly, if you add 1 more stamina regen thats basically having gm focus with out the mana regen you would need 5 mana regen for that.