• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stam/Dex gain on fire beetle

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I've trained plenty of Cus and have never seen dex/stam gain as slowly as 2 fire beetles im working on.

I'll be at 100 resist and 100 wrest/tac/anat, but wont be even 100 stam/dex yet. i sat for hours in haven letting spellbinders hit him, I brought him to 3 slots from 1 and still not even 80 dex.

Is this normal??? I refuse to spend points raising it when below 125 because i'll lose points that i otherwise could have gotten for free (eventually)

I thought it might be free to raise via training, but it definitely costs points to raise from below 125.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At capped GM Resist, letting Spellbinders spam spells on the pet should quickly raise DEX up to 125.

blakew

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had that issue with a triton. After a few hours, it finally got there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBOlsen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried it with a fire steed, it comes with +100 resist so it first started to gain dex when the parry skill was unlocked.