• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stair Manipulation question:

Sugar Rush

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I’m sure this has been asked countless times, but I just found the need to finally do this and I haven't a clue how. 2 questions.

Question 1: Is this even possible any more or has the staff “fixed” it, as they often say something is ok, fine, legal, then change their minds at the next update or a year later.

Question 2: In some houses, you may notice that stairs have been sliced and diced, made to be L shaped or even more. In some cases, multiple stairs have a part or parts missing to be replaced with floor or wall. Stairs are clearly a 4-part custom item and I’ve seen them broken down into any one of the single parts. How is this done? I only need to remove the top-most quarter and would greatly appreciate any guidance and/or direction. I even remember some kind of web page that gave step-by-step outlines of stuff like this.
Any clues?

Sugar Rush

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well? At least it still works! Hate to say the information came a little too late... so I carried on without changing that detail of the old design... but on test, it would have been so 'bluch' doing a solid color, so I still win. Now I know how to do this for next time. Thank you. :)