• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Stain Pricing

Ommadawn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although, in my latest cross-pollinating-crazy-day, I got 3 or 4 black mutations so that should help.
LOL, that was my DOH! moment of this whole thing. I use to keep my seeds on the plants until I needed them. When SA came out I stacked them all nice and neat and cut up the plants. Last week I wanted to cross some plants and realized I had cut up some of the ones I wanted to cross with.

I took all my plants off my vendors a while back. every time I restocked they were gone in a flash. So I'm just going to stay this way for a while.

On Chessy, I'm still selling the black and white for 125K, Ant Quest for 100K, and regular plants for 75K. Last night was the first rune run I've made without a sale. I'll probably try it a couple of more times and then drop my prices if I don't get any results.

Sinful_Candie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I try something over the weekend on Atl. I took 4 of each color plant and put them on the vendor they belong on. I marked the Reds/B.Reds Blues/B.Blues Purples/B.Purples at 10k each then the other ones at 5k each. They all sold in one day. I didn't even get time to drop the runes. So I will try to move the ones up to 25k and 15k see how that works. I am wondering maybe I should click some plants and just sell the clippings. *Ponders* Anyways I shall let you know about the sales.

I did get a nice msg on my boards about what a shame it is that I am out of plants. So I left them one and explain that someone bought me out be for SA and that it takes 9 days to grow them then 8 more days to get my seeds. *smiles* (gets her other chars and load the bugs up with plants) :eyes:

G

guum

Well at 75k I did two rounds of runes and got no sales and had one rune left remarked "junk" so apparently that's too high.
Funny thing...since the search sites are down and I've been accumulating junk, I decided to throw down a couple of vendors and mark some runes. I priced everything about about 75% of luna prices, figuring it'd sell fast enough. So anyway, I come back and about 1/3 of my stuff is gone (and about 7 mil has found its way into my vendor's backpack ;) ), but someone threw my rune back down in front of the house saying "Your prices are NUTS!". LOL. So anyway, the moral of the story is, anonymity makes fools think they're experts, but it doesn't make that so. ;)

M

mjolnir131

if your selling any dye for under 100k your pricing yourself out of business the initial burst of cutting up old plants sitting around is just past. if people like growing plants they would be doing so already i have seen several new gardens spring up and they have lots of squishy plants and dying plants. hold your price they will start selling.

market to the people who have different weapons of the same type that they carry, it's a great quick color code solution to which is which