• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Staff Created Homes & Gardens... unique to shards.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I would post a little something of interest I found on the Pacific Shard... maybe some of you others would like to add some intel to this topic. Not just Pacific, but your home shard... whatever it is.

I was doing some shopping on Pacific, not that it was all that abundant... but I had some time to explore around and see the sights. I was shocked when I came to a massive aquarium built near the water of the city the Meer wonder around in Ilsh. North of Sacrifice moongate... that broken down town. I’ve never seen anything like this before... no clue what it's from or why it was built, clearly. Just a short distance away was another shocking sight. I swear it was the size of a customized castle plot, designed to be a new zoo, complete with animals. Very clever design at that. I wont post pictures of these items due to their size... and also to the fact I invite you to check it out for yourself. It's not hard to reach... as long as you don’t have negative karma, you’ll be fine.

There is nothing like this built in Atlantic. The only “unique” feature I know about is a fairgrounds built ages ago, long before AoS, west of the South-West stables of Brit (Tram). It was fairly easy to use this for events... but then the EMs locked some rubbish down so it's in the way. hehe. If only they would clean up their messes! It's a lot different then building a unique landmark.

So please... if anyone has anything else to add, please do. Post pictures if you dare... if the place in question is very hard to get to, pics help.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Great Lakes has had the Jollier Fairgrounds for many years. It lies on the Mainland off Skara Brae in the Northern Field. Not hard to find at all.

Great Lakes also has a house decorated and designed by the EM's it's a Meeting Hall... Located in the long empty clearing between the brit moongate and the city. Not hard to find if you just head straight to brit from the gate.

Also we have the Teleporters that take you to each of the places that have applied for and been given banners. It is just outside the Southern Gate of Luna... Please don't mind the garish pink and all it seems to be a favorite of our team. But it's a nice teleporter hub and very handy.

And also on Great Lakes we have the Councilors Hall in Britain right behind the Large Mage shop to the south. This is the Main Hall for meeting with "Magnus Grey" and going on adventures each and every Tuesday night. However getting down to the "Spy" Headquarters is a tad tricky if you don't know the way. (You simply double click the knight in armor along the western wall). This takes you down to the "Royal Spies Headquarters". Oh..... no Not spies! I mean the place we sell wine! Yes that's it..... nothing but wine sellers to find there. Selling out wine.

And finally if you went in the council hall you had to see the odd green swirl outside the building. Going through that like a gate will take you to the Reward Hall. Where all of our great deeds are kept and stored. Beware your eyes there is a vast garden there of insanely colored trees... a garden gifted us by a nice little fairy as I recall.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
....something of interest I found on the Pacific Shard... I came to a massive aquarium built near the water of the city the Meer wonder around in Ilsh. North of Sacrifice moongate... that broken down town.... Just a short distance away was a new zoo, complete with animals.
Here's what EPW is referring to:
First the "aquarium"...

and here's the new Zoo...

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
startle...

What is different/interesting inside the ethereal castle? I don’t have enough skill to pass that spider cave entrance.

MalagAste...

Thanks. I'll take a look soon. Atlantic also has the Councilors hall and the EM house... but I don’t consider them in the same class. I’m sure any shard with active EMs will have these. Different, but not so much a unique landmark.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
startle...

What is different/interesting inside the ethereal castle? I don’t have enough skill to pass that spider cave entrance.
Sorry EPW, what "ethereal castle" are you talking about? And what "spider cave" are you talking about?

;)

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry EPW, what "ethereal castle" are you talking about? And what "spider cave" are you talking about?

;)
You have it marked as “Reg Volom”... nothing I did. It's the castle in the middle of the big lake, with the sand... and the only way to get to it is a cave north of the Lord Oaks champion spawn.