• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

stackable POF and smith runics?

G

Ok, so like a lot of the Smiths of UO I now have quite a stockpile of POF and runic hammers. Any chance they can be stackable? At least the POF?

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't stack something that has multiple uses. That's just not going to happen.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You can't stack something that has multiple uses. That's just not going to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about being able to combine the charges of the items. Say you got 10 dull copper hammers. They have charges of 50, 50, 50, 46, 37, 50, 50, 24, 36, and 50. There is a drop down box on them that says combine runic charges. You click, it brings up target cursor and you target the other runic hammer of the same type. Then you just have a dull copper hammer that has 343 charges on it.

The same could be applied to PoF. I know i personally have a chest with 104 PoF in it. I use them all the time on my armors, but they take up alot of room.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

How about being able to combine the charges of the items. Say you got 10 dull copper hammers. They have charges of 50, 50, 50, 46, 37, 50, 50, 24, 36, and 50. There is a drop down box on them that says combine runic charges. You click, it brings up target cursor and you target the other runic hammer of the same type. Then you just have a dull copper hammer that has 343 charges on it.

The same could be applied to PoF. I know i personally have a chest with 104 PoF in it. I use them all the time on my armors, but they take up alot of room.

[/ QUOTE ]Not a bad idea, but that would also take a bit more programming than you may think. Runic Hammers are Smith Hammers which are weapons. Each weapon has unique durability and damages (though all runics do start out with the same props). Having a 100-charge, or even a 60,000-charge PoF would be rather nice though.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have a context menu when you single click on it, like shovels and pickaxes do..

*click* Transfer uses? Target the tool you wish to transfer the uses to. *poof* (tool vanishes) Your charges have been transferred.

Doesn't sound that complicated.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Not a bad idea, but that would also take a bit more programming than you may think. Runic Hammers are Smith Hammers which are weapons. Each weapon has unique durability and damages (though all runics do start out with the same props). Having a 100-charge, or even a 60,000-charge PoF would be rather nice though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could potentially yes. Im sure there is way to make not so code intensive, but that could lead to other probs. Just an idea I tosssed out.

G

How about just dbl click the item (POF or Runic Hammer) and target the same type of item to transfer the charge?

No context menu required.