• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stackable Chocolate Ingredients !

• Thread starter soulstoner
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

soulstoner

Many folk within various threads are anxiously awaiting stackable chocolate ingredients (vanilla, sugar, cocoa butter & liquor), especially as dev posting around pre-Pub 55 or 56 indicated they would become so. I've sent feedback within Suggestions as well as Five on Friday request on the UO Herald official 'Feedback' tab. the funniest thread inquiry claiming his home to be Willy Wonka's house - hehehe

Looking to amass a concerted/consolidated plea... either to have hope to stack em or shatter it completely.

Also any hopes for additional chocolate recipes !!??

PS I am grateful for all the cool stuff we do have & am very happy grapes-of-wrath & enchanted apples now stack. :eek:

F

Flora Green

I also hope we get answer about the chocolate items not stacking and if they ever will. As for new chocolate recipes, PLEASE.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looking forward to stackable cake decorating tools, plant bowls, and deco mode plants too, someday.

S

soulstoner

Still hoping for stackable chocolate ingredients (vanilla, sugar, cocoa butter & liquor), Oh and maybe a new recipe er 2 for Valentines or Easter !!!

PS nice new look Flora :)

F

Flora Green

If you mean my sig, thank you! I love it. Thanks goes to a fellow poster in the OT No Holds Barred forum. :)

S

Seasseragh

Before making any more stackables they should fix the crafters´ name bug imo.

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stopped collecting the paragon dropped ingredients.. and gave away what I had saved away for my future chef. They just took up too much room. Being stackable would be great.