• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stabled Super dragon unstabling upon login?

R

Ru Atl

sometimes after stabling my bonded super dragon and going home and logging out, my dragon will be with me, or i'll get a message about having too many followers and the pet will remain in the stable.

my tamer has 115 taming, 110 lore, and 110 vet. she is an elf, and she wears no taming related jewelry. with my dragon stabled, my stable is full. i've had this happen a few times when riding my cu sidhe, meaning that my stable wasn't full. upon stabling my pets, i always verify that the stablemaster says my pet has been stabled. i've not had this happen with any other pets, just my super dragon. i'd say it's happened atleast ten times since the release of the super dragons.

the above is an excert from a bug report i just filled out. is anyone else having this problem, or am i the only one?

G

Sorry. Might help to get some taming jewels to boost your stable slots when messing around with them.

I

imported_revenant2

I've had this happen once in a blue moon - - - on my bushido guy with his Lesser, oddly enough.