• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stable slots query

G

goldandblack

Hi tamers, im a bit confused over the extra stable slots you get for over GM skills, i read that you get an extra slot for 110 and 120 in the three taming skills ( taming,lore and vet).But is it calculated by the total of the three skill points or do you have to get 110 lore to get a slot and not maybe 105 lore and 105 vet.I have 115 lore on my tamer and was wondering if the extra 5 points are wasted if i cant get a legendary scroll to take it to 20, or are those points added to the overall total of my skill points

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi tamers, im a bit confused over the extra stable slots you get for over GM skills, i read that you get an extra slot for 110 and 120 in the three taming skills ( taming,lore and vet).But is it calculated by the total of the three skill points or do you have to get 110 lore to get a slot and not maybe 105 lore and 105 vet.I have 115 lore on my tamer and was wondering if the extra 5 points are wasted if i cant get a legendary scroll to take it to 20, or are those points added to the overall total of my skill points
It is actually hitting the 110/120 skill level in each skill that triggers the additional stable slot.

These level can be achieved with Jewelry. Take a Pet out, remove the jewelry try to stable it, you will find the number of slots may have been decreased. Put the Jewelry back on and your good to go.

Yes, in terms of the Stable Slots, the 115 is wasted. BUT in terms of being able to tame higher end MoB's, no sir the 5 points are not a waste, just my opinion.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Not to be a curmudgeon, but the 115 lore won't do anything for taming. It will help somewhat with control for the highest end pets, and increase the amount of damage your vet will heal. In my opinion 115 lore is a waste. If you go with 110 lore and 120 taming, you will be able to control any pet as much as they can be controlled, and from what I have read, 120 lore isn't worth the small increase in the amount healed by the veterinary skill.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to be a curmudgeon, but the 115 lore won't do anything for taming. It will help somewhat with control for the highest end pets, and increase the amount of damage your vet will heal. In my opinion 115 lore is a waste. If you go with 110 lore and 120 taming, you will be able to control any pet as much as they can be controlled, and from what I have read, 120 lore isn't worth the small increase in the amount healed by the veterinary skill.
I agree the 115 Lore doesn't bring anything really to the table. My comments were not clear. The 115 Taming is what I was saying is not a waste.

And of course I misread/understood the OP and it is now clear the 11r reference was to Lore.

I am raising my Tamers vet to 120, only for the additional Stable Slot, nothing else.