• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stable question

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am planning on cancelling my account, currently packing up my house and loading my characters and banks in case i ever wish to return (which ive done 2 times) anyways...my real question was if i stable my pets do i need to make sure that there is enough money in my tamers account to keep them in there or how does that work?

DrDolittle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once your pet is stabled no further gold is taken from your account. So, your pets will be there when you reactivate the account. Assuming, of course, that EA does not happen to delete inactive accounts - which they have never done in the past.

Grimwar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once your pet is stabled no further gold is taken from your account. So, your pets will be there when you reactivate the account. Assuming, of course, that EA does not happen to delete inactive accounts - which they have never done in the past.

Yes ATM quite true.
The Stable masters never charge for stable pets on a weekly bases, they say they do but never have. They only charge once and that's on stabling.

As to your question i have left the game for 2 years and still had my pets on return.
The bank, stabled pets and mounted pets on your chars are all account linked, so until they start to remove accounts any of your above are safe.