• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SSI Question

Marek

Visitor
Good Morning,

Just returned to the game from a lengthy absence and dam have things changed..... If ya'll have a minute to help me, I am Looking to get a few questions answered that I have been unable to find the infor for.

What is the max SSI that a character can have (combined being the total from weapon, jewlery ect)?
What is the max LMC a character can have?

Thanks for the help I certainly appreciate it

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Total SSI is capped at 60%. The trick is finding the right SSI for the weapon you are using. The fastest you will ever swing your weapon is 1.25 sec. I use this calculator to figure out how much SSI and stamina I need to achieve the 1.25 sec. swing speed.

LMC is capped at 40%, however studded, bone, and hide armor that doesn't have the mage armor property has a hidden +3 LMC that can go over the cap for a total of 55% LMC.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Was leaning towards a double axe as it seems that what most sampires I see use, but totally open to suggestions
Agreed - I would go with Double Axe for sampire build. You may one a few one off weapons like Daishos and Bladed Staffs for different bosses, but main weapon set should be a set of elemental double axes.