• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry SSI jewels (Atlantic)

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I need 5-10 SSI jewels with free mods to imbue.

I needn't SI and count SI as a useless mod.

Don Killa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have a piece that has 8 int 8 dex 10 hci and 5 ssi is clean and can be imbued big time u ca imbue to 15hci and 15 dci or other mod if you like i could probably get it over to atlantic if you are interested my icq is 603352623

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What mods you looking for total on it ( meaning after you imbue) I might have something laying around with mods your looking for

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I count SI as a crap useless mod (even dex is better) so don't offer me SI jewels if you don't agree on this.

P.S. I needn't EP as well.

Last edited:

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
What mods you looking for total on it ( meaning after you imbue) I might have something laying around with mods your looking for
I need various jewels. I want to see DI, DCI, etc. But they can have crap mods including -100 luck. 1 crap mod on 5 ssi brac, 2 crap mods on 10 ssi jewel. The price will depends on amount of crap mods.

Last edited:

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'll run through my jewls when I get off work see what I got and pm you about all I find...currently in my clean out house phase so anything that is not considered epic I'll jusy give ya for free if I come across what your looking for

Last edited: