• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] SSI 10 Rings & Braces

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
All items are on Atlantic, but can be transferred to GL, LS, Chessy, or EU. For other shards, please ask. My ICQ 376222584. All bids should be here only and must be in incremental of 5m. There will be a cooling time of 20mins. This will end on May 18th 2359hrs EST. I may include a buyout as this goes on. Thank you for bidding !!!

ITEM 1
Brace 3.png
Min: 20m
Bid: 75m Mageblake

ITEM 2
Brace 1.png
Min: 350m

ITEM 3
Brace 2.png
Bid: 350m SoulWeaver

ITEM 4
Brace 4.png
Bid: 350m SoulWeaver

ITEM 5
Ring 1.png
Min: 500m

* I am interest in Phoenix Suit and Phoenix Boots. These items can be traded at 650m each for the items.

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to me personally and they seem to be more common now. I've got a few of them that I've paid about 250-300m for

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Auction ended with Mageblake won item 1 & Soulweaver won item 3 & 4. I will like to apologize for the late reply.