• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Squirrel

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A friend of mine just had taken out her white albino squirrel from the stables and when she tried to restable it, gets a message " you cannot stable a summoned creature" Now I don't think those are summoned and she is a tamer and can't use her dragon due to the squirrel taking up a control slot.

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*update* Since the squirrel isn't bonded it won't log out with her charater so it is more than likely going to be lost. Volumns problay say summoned aswell on them? All my stuff is still in crystals and not really wanting to test it =)

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
When you summon these pets from their crystals, they are automatically bonded to the summoner. If it is no longer bonded, then either (A) the pet was transferred to her recently (and has not been re-bonded) or (B) there may be some other problem with that specific pet.

Also, pets do not need to be bonded to automatically log out with a character that has logged out. If the pet is not logging out with her, then that would lead me to believe that there definitely is some problem with that specific pet.
The fact that this pet is being treated like a summoned creature is very odd and yet another clue that that pet has a problem. Since this issue will require more examination, would you mind sending an e-mail to [email protected] indicating a time when your friend and her squirrel will be online so that she can come take a look at the squirrel in game?

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the reply, she said she lost it. Told her to get another and try it then.