• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spring Has Sprung! A Special Gift For You!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Spring Has Sprung! A Special Gift For You!
Posted on April 4, 2018 by UO Dev Team
Greetings,

To celebrate the dawn of the season of rebirth an “Enchanted Wheelbarrow” can be claimed on all shards after 2pm ET on April 5, 2018 by veteran accounts for the next 5 days by visiting the Britain Commons and using the genie statue. Enjoy! The genie statues will be placed manually, so please allow some time for placement before visiting the commons. Happy Spring!
wheelbarrow3.png

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
This one is at Luna Mint.

*lays a gauntlet at EM Kincaid's feet and slowly backs away*

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These don't seem to be blessed. The guards in Luna seemed to be on their toes today for once.. so I didn't attempt to test the 'acquireability' of these gifts. Just an FYI cause there are a lot of people standing around afk on alts with these in their backpacks. Not that I snooped or anything.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That's the risk they take...if they are standing around afk in Luna...that's a free for all in my book ;) Just watch those guards! lol

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Has anyone found the renew timer on them? hours, days, weeks??? I just now took a plant off one of mine.

Wheelbarrow on SP.jpg Wheelbarrow on SP1.jpg Wheelbarrow on SP2.jpg Wheelbarrow on SP3.jpg

Last edited:

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
there's something terribly wrong with your carrots man! they're growing mid air! same with the onions! or maybe someone pulled em out and laid them in a row to dry...either way those will go bad pretty quickly!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
there's something terribly wrong with your carrots man! they're growing mid air! same with the onions! or maybe someone pulled em out and laid them in a row to dry...either way those will go bad pretty quickly!
did the scarecrow work? ;)