• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spring Cleaning

Idahoan

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone had a link to a very well made turn in sheet for Spring Cleaning.

Does anyone have this link still?

N

Nenime

Your's is cool, Petra. Neatly arranged, compact, clear. May I advertise the link?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
erm, yes I guess so. I have to admit to a certain amount of ignorance of how the internet works, am I likely to get into bother with my isp if my free web space gets too many visits? I only usually use it for hosting my sig and stuff I want to have handy for myself.
Anyone is welcome to copy the entire thing to their own, or other hosting if they wish to, though I suppose I better stick my name on it somewhere in that case.

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
erm, yes I guess so. I have to admit to a certain amount of ignorance of how the internet works, am I likely to get into bother with my isp if my free web space gets too many visits? I only usually use it for hosting my sig and stuff I want to have handy for myself.
Anyone is welcome to copy the entire thing to their own, or other hosting if they wish to, though I suppose I better stick my name on it somewhere in that case.
We'll host 'er for you Petra! Yell for me when you're online again! :)

R

Righteous

It depends on your ISP. Usually you get alot of traffic for free and some ISP's just charge you for the space you use on thier server.

Righteous