• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Spring cleaning!

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Flowers are blooming, sun is shining and it's time for me to say goodbye to uo till fall. So I'm taking offers on this huge lot of stuff, lots of rubble, wearables, some em items, vet rewards and other assorted junk. Selling it all as 1 giant package. All located on chessy . I will check stratics but please icq me with offers. 105811531. Q will get a response way faster wearables box.JPG.jpeg dixie sell4.JPG.jpeg dixie sell 3.JPG.jpeg dixie sell 1.JPG.jpeg dixie stuff 2.JPG.jpeg

Last edited:

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
UO Storage Wars ? :rolleyes:

Why not sell piece by piece ? I'd need another open account to lock this much down lol

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UO Storage Wars ? :rolleyes:

Why not sell piece by piece ? I'd need another open account to lock this much down lol
I don't wanna take the time to move it to Atlantic and place a house set up vendors find auction safes.. it's just there, it's for sell if someone wants to buy it

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I see.

Your ethy mounts alone are worth a small fortune. I'd make offer but don't need. I'm still trying to sort through years of stuff myself :rolleyes:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes. Its gonna take planning to hold that much stuff.

Maybe sell it as contents of a house on Chessy if needed.

Very difficult to make up a bid. Too much math. :)

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd suggest leaving and promoting the add here, and placing them in vendors at your place in Chessy. I'm sure many would make a trip to Chessy just to get ahold of some of your stuff. By the rime you come back in fall, your vendors and safes will be flooded with gold.

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any idea on what you're asking for the plant rubble and plants in general?