• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spring CLeaning claim box Broken

D

drfunk

I have about 1.3m spring clean tokens and i want to choose my rewards. when you goto the box near Lord Blakthorns Castle by WBB i cannot see a description for any of the rewards.. is this by design or is it broke? Any insight will be helpful.

I have tried restarting computer
restarting UO
using different char on diff account
not start uo using UOA

please help. i am leaving and need to get these before its to late

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you turn Tool Tips on in Options, you can hover the mouse pointer over each item and a little description box will pop up.

Hope this helps! :)

D

drfunk

If you turn Tool Tips on in Options, you can hover the mouse pointer over each item and a little description box will pop up.

Hope this helps! :)
I knew it was something dumb like that. Thanx for the rapid response... and it works :p