• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spring Cleaning - a few q's

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry if this is obvious to all you folks, but I've been away for a while and have done a pretty long hunt through the boards trying to fish up info on the turn-ins, but I still have a couple of questions...

There are a few items on Kynd's list (somewhere on page 4 by now, I think) that I can't hand in, and an NPC that doesn't seem to be there... do we have to wait for the next publish for the guy by the jeweler's shop, to be able to hand in peerless boss stuff, Virtue Armour, etc? Why does Yonns take the red velvet Valentine's boxes but not Xmas stockings? Is that one coming next pub too?

I'm confused :( Learned my lesson tho - one should never take extended breaks from UO. Catching up = no fun lol.

J

Jeremy

Yes - the new items and the newest additions to the holiday item lists will be in Pub 54.