• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spring Clean Event - can anyone confirm or deny these rumours please?

K

kray2s

As im sure we all are aware phase 2 of this spring clean is fast approaching upon us! However, ever since phase 1 started i have been hearing rumours about certain items that would at some point be available as rewards - yet i have not seen these rewards mentioned in either phase 1 or phase 2!
If the gossip is to be believed - and tbh not much of the gossip you hear can be hahaha then there will be a mousehole deco or something simular as a turn in reward!

Can anyone validate this (as i really want 1 lol would fit in lovely with my deco)?
also will there be a 3rd tier of rewards to this cleaning?

I just wish they would let us have a chance at those singing balls - i would love to get my hands on one of them! (anyone selling one let me know please:p )

thanxs for any info in advance:gee:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Singing balls were the prize form the original clean up years agao with the phoniex armour so u can forget about them being rewards again...that would be plain silly!!!

But yes there was def. anounced a 3 tier of rewards the mouse hole being 1 item and some different armour being another, so one can only assume there will be a 3rd turn-in round..with other stuff like paragon chests and old moonstones etc that we have got littered in our houses....

B

Birdseye

Now i don't profess to being a pc boff, but why do we have to turn these items in?

Please let me elaberate further, before slapping me.

This is the bit i don't understand. Several years ago, when the did the original spring clean, i would imagine its fair to say that a, There were lots more players, b, the were lots more houses, c, therefore, there were lots more lockdowns, d, storage (servers etc..) were considerable smaller (who had a 500 GB hard drive?).

Now, several years down the line. a, less players, b, certainly less housing, c, therefore less lockdowns (even though we can buy more!!!!), d, mass storage is available cheaply and compactly.

So my point is, why do we have to get rid of our gear, when only less than 1 year ago, EA were asking us to purchase even more storage?

Does this seem strange to anyone else, or is it my Absolut Vodka making the world look weird again?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't have to turn them in. In fact this event is pretty much in response to requests from players who wanted to get rid of excess junk.

I think the original idea was a use for the ophidian journals, rations etc, it was extended to include other stuff like Christmas stuff and minor artis.
You don't have to part with anything if you don't want to. You could just collect stuff to turn in, like low end power scrolls and maps etc.

Personally I'll be delighted to turn in all those extra snowmen and snowflakes that are far in excess of what I need to decorate my house at Christmas and they can have every cavorting club that lands in my back pack when I hunt in Ilsh.