• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Spreading Xmas Cheer

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
T'was the 5th day of Christmas when the elf woke up from her sleep, at first groggy then startled as she jumped up and glanced to the calendar on the wall of her rustic old cabin in the snow. Jumping off the bed she scrambled to the door throwing them open to the light December snow. She had overslept she knew and Santa must be looking for her she was sure. She turned to the room closing the front door, grabbing her clothes she quickly made her way to the North Pole.

As she neared Santa's workshop she heard, the merriment and joy she had always known and a smile graced her lips knowing all was well, nothing had changed only the worry of a almost late elf. She sat by the fire and listened to Santa's orders hoping she had the same job as the year before nad so intent on her listening she was she almost did not hear she was to go back to Atlantic this year. She thanked Santa with a hug and a kiss to the cheek and merrily went on her way.

She hope this years visit would be a joyful as the last, so much to do so little time but the end result would always be filled with happiness for all and a great night. She remembered the Great Giving Tree of the past year and wondered what new surprises there would be. She could hardly imagine how they could top that but she had confidence in the people of this wonderous land. Grabbing her bag full of gifts she headed to her assignment with hope and joy in her heart whistling Wish you a Merry Christmas over and over again.

(Not Sure what the EMs have planned this year but hope I find out ! Last year was great I think I personally think the tree should be moved to a new location if for no other reason to make it a UO tradition have it visit every city at least once. Just my opinion of course. Happy Holidays all !)

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That tree is amazingly hard to move... it took Addie a while to move it if you remember. It is in it's permanent home :)

I would prefer to have it in the forest all by itself somewhere. But it might accidentally get deleted, so its home by the EM Reward hall should keep it safe.

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yes I remember , Well at least it's still around and not lost altogether. Was a great idea, Hope there is something great this year as well good luck !! And Great Job!

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic has a shard Christmas tree? Where? *hops on Wildfire in anticipation of a run through the countryside*

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The Giving Tree was used last year in Skara Brea part of a Holiday Event I believe and was moved to the EM Reward hall grounds for safe keeping. It would be awesome if they would decorated it for the holidays! *hint hint*