• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Sprago... and other guilds on Siege

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sprago, please check your messages. If you are willing, I would like to interview you about I4NI for our first Guildleader Interviews series. (And btw, I had decided I would like to start with I4NI before the little dust up yesterday. So this is not in response to that. This shard is more like a 'family' than I think some of us would like to admit. We can be great, not so great, dysfunctional - and all in one day, lol. Still, I wouldn't want to trade this 'family' for some of the others on other shards.)

After I4NI, I would like to interview whomever O-S feels is their leader [I never have gotten a good fix on who that might be], then ARR, then GIL. I have probably missed a guild, so please speak up if you have an active guild on Siege with a membership of 4 or more. Think of this as a great opportunity to showcase Siege and the unique flavor that each of our guilds have - whether red or blue, PvM, PvP or PK, RP or not, faction or not, there's a guild that new people can join that fits their playstyle.

Oh, and I certainly also want to interview NEW2, but I would like to save them for last. If I can make these interviews interesting enough to catch the eyes of players who have considered coming to Siege, then showcasing NEW2 at the end should give them plenty of comfort in making that decision.

I am still setting up my computer properly for interviewing, but I should be able to get that done tonight. (the Journal thing....)

Thank you for your support.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Looking forward to the interviews, Adrianas.

Barefoot Scribe

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, me too. Although as a house leader and persuer of smugglers on the high seas I keep pretty busy, I would like to know more about other guilds and their activities.

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
O-S doesn't have a "leader" per se. Nightstalker, Heavenless, and myself have all been "GMs" but after seeing the tyrannical reign of certain other guild "leaders" on Siege, we've kind of decided that we would do our own thing as a loose collection of like minded players. We come to a consensus as a group on any decisions that need made.

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
O-S doesn't have a "leader" per se. Nightstalker, Heavenless, and myself have all been "GMs" but after seeing the tyrannical reign of certain other guild "leaders" on Siege, we've kind of decided that we would do our own thing as a loose collection of like minded players. We come to a consensus as a group on any decisions that need made.
That's cool (and quite befitting for O-S, I might add). When I get a chance to interview O-S then, I would love to sit down with all three of you - collectively would be best, but I know that sometimes schedules don't mesh and if that is the case, then individually. *reminds self to wear blessed dress and nothing else - expect to collect a couple of death robes* But seriously, O-S has one of those unique guild configurations that people might be interested in hearing about. You've obviously made it work for a considerable length of time!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
If you interview Dismas, then only your shoes are in danger.

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's right! I'll have to be certain and wear an unblessed pair for him.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The DarkOutlaws, TDO* is still out there too but we don't really do stuff together now, as I have not been able to affort the time to get TDO back up running.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DOA is recruting,we are a do anything guild. Love to have ya.... * Raises a Glass*

Pignasty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You may consider interviewing Ladra, who is the newly elected leader of Barter Town, Inc. And when you do, feel free to bring shinies ^^

-Henry Swift
Barter Town Emissary

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The DarkOutlaws, TDO* is still out there too but we don't really do stuff together now, as I have not been able to affort the time to get TDO back up running.
In desperation she talked the local Trammy into joining. :p

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
In desperation she talked the local Trammy into joining. :p
Lets see what we can do to get rid of that trammy part :p
It may take a while but as we are a small community, you will get to know some of the reds and the thieves, some may even be your costumers.:grouphug:

Last edited:

Ducky Momo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Lets see what we can do to get rid of that trammy part :p
It may take a while but as we are a small community, you will get to know some of the reds and the thieves, some may even be your costumers.:grouphug:
I am a customer of yours AND your other customers are also customers of mine! ;)

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may consider interviewing Ladra, who is the newly elected leader of Barter Town, Inc. And when you do, feel free to bring shinies ^^

-Henry Swift
Barter Town Emissary
Absolutely on my list! And CWS as well - although that's a little easier to do for me, eh eh . . . .

And I apologize, but Parium and I have been playing interview-tag. I wanted to get past the holidays, then I was suddenly busy, then he came down with the flu, then we both were busy. . . . I will be interviewing Parium (or whichever alt of his is most appropriate) and Bo together - as soon as we can get a time that is good for the 3 of us. [Feel free to post here - this Sunday should be good for me, Saturday would be difficult.]

Otherwise, I am very happy to see that we have more guilds either returning, reforming, or just forming as new guilds. It will take me some time to get to all the guilds, but that will also give these new/returning guilds time to get themselves comfortably established.

And this is a good place to thank everyone for the support they have shown - for the shard and for allowing me to operate as a reporter, despite the fact that I carry that "vile" GIL tag! ;) I really am trying to stay completely neutral when it comes to this reporting thing and I've kinda pulled Adrianas from a lot of the activities I used to use her on so she can remain neutral (ex: you won't see Adrianas at any idocs!). I do have my alt characters, though, so I can still enjoy UO. In many ways, volunteering for the reporter thing was a good fit for me - I've always been pretty much a non-confrontationalist - if I can politely talk my way out of corner, I will try my hardest to do so! And I have an insatiable appetite for understanding people and history and what makes things tick (that's the writer side of me). So as they say, "So far, so good!" [that's what the guy said as he passed each floor after falling out of a highrise.] And I am really enjoying getting to do this as the shard rebuilds itself! Woot!