• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spoiler] Walkthrough for Dawn's Location

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dissapointed.
:(
I enjoy all events and get on them the second they are announced. I feel bad for trying so hard on this one. Minoc was not the city Dawn defended first after becomming a Knight of the RBG.
Knowing she first went to yew after becoming knight, we spent a long time looking for that book. we even considered it being in a stealable box, and started checking the outskirts of town, crypts, caves, and bookshelves.
Minoc? Wtf...

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
lol, I thought so! Wow, suddenly I don't feel as dumb wandering around for an hour or two looking for these locations.

T

Tazar

Hmmm... Did I miss something... I see When, Why, Who and How - but not Where Dawn will address the crowds.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You missed the location because it's in the SPOILER (the article). :-D The second-to-last paragraph and the picture underneath it reveal Dawn's location.

T

Tazar

Aye... I saw that... but that is where she is now... is that where she will be tonight?

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Yes, that is where she will be making her address.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
The directions are more or less in the article. Take a moongate to Ilsh Compassion and run west. Eventually, you'll come to a mountain with a mine shaft-type tunnel. Run under the mountain and you'll come out near Castle Blackthorn. Keep running west, past the castle, through a pass in the mountain. You'll see the desert from hear. Run northwest through the desert and you'll find the city.