• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*SPOILER* Some things unfolding on Atlantic

G

this is live coverage from Atlantic where the mage Sutek just apeared and had a strange conversation with Dexter.

Stay tuned in for more information

We are contacting our on the Scene Reporters now !!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This just in!

The complete conversation overheard from bystanders....

Dexter: Urhh…
Dexter:…Master?
Dexter: No
Dexter: NO! NO!
Dexter: Corp Por!
Sutek: Stop it boy!
Sutek: You can’t go back in there, they’ll eat you alive!
Dexter: But I…
Dexter: Let me go!
Sutek: Was that?
Dexter: …
You see: an injured man
Dexter: Hey! Are you alright?
Sutek: Oh for the love of…
Dexter: Do you know him, Master Sutek?
Sutek: Doesn’t matter, he’s bleeding pretty bad.
Dexter: We need a healer!
Sutek: No time.
Sutek: I’ll take him myself.
Dexter: Master?
Sutek: Guards’ll be here soon. They’ll handle the rest.
Sutek: Dexter?
Dexter: Sir?
Sutek: Get out of here
Sutek: Go back and find Krono’s notes, you need to hide them
Dexter: What?
Sutek: I said GO!

I

imported_Trebr Drab

Obviously a time distorted ghostly resonanced image reflected off the etherial shimmer opposite Moonglow.

G

Trebr!!!! You ole coot!..... Where you been? Message me sometime we've much to catch up on.

I

imported_Trebr Drab

<blockquote><hr>

Trebr!!!! You ole coot!..... Where you been? Message me sometime we've much to catch up on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hiya Willa. Will do.

Kurgan, everyone knows that swamp gas eats time distortions. Duh!

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Obviously a time distorted ghostly resonanced image reflected off the etherial shimmer opposite Moonglow.

[/ QUOTE ]Speaking of time distorted ghostly resonanced images...

Where in the blazes have you been?

Hey there!!!

I

imported_Trebr Drab

Hi Ra. I've been haunting other climates. Couldn't resist the old UO stuff though, as usual.

I

imported_Trebr Drab

Getting back on topic, I thought it might be Malissa who was the injured party (from the NPC conversations), but it's a man. (Capt. Johne? I doubt it, but who knows).
But Sutek and Malissa and now this man must be the 3 that left (one being injured), and Dexter must have Kotor's notes and be in hiding. So that gives us at least 2 sets to look for.

I traveled most of the southern Isles on GL Trammel, using cont/shift all the way looking for objects, and didn't see anything.

I've also been through the Hedge Maze (hint from the Purple Turtle Medusa) and didn't see anything, although I don't know how to get into the Tower now. But cont/shift didn't reveal anything. I walked most of the maze, nothing except some new things (bridges).

I also checked the Star Chamber, since Sutek a was star gazer. Nothing new there.

Of course, I might have missed something, but I tried to be thorough.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Or swamp gas reflecting off the moons of Venus..

[/ QUOTE ]

Venus doesn't have any moons.