• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

{spoiler} pics of horn of plenty and items

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
horn of plenty and first ten items I got
the horn will also cast sleep on you sometimes

sweet potatoes 6 pieces
turkey platter 8
basket of rolls 13
mashed sweet potatoes

Attachments

Last edited:

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also spawn a turkey from it and then tame it

Last edited:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And where does the horn of plenty come from?
I missed seeing anything on it

*edit* Never mind, its a login drop, cool

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What taming is needed for the turkey? Just what I need. More items for my kitchen. Looks like I need more table space!

Zero taming yea, I can put it in my non tamers stable.

Thanks Devs! Cool Item for Thanksgiving Dinner.

Last edited:

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My turkey spawned named as as Mister Gobbles, they eat Hay.
The fourth I managed to spawn was also a Mr Gobbles.

They appear to require no Taming, as we managed to get them on a Gargoyle with 0 (and thus no Jack of All Trades either). They start with 8-15 in the stats that I've seen so far, have Base Damage of 2-3, and resists from 3 to at least a 9 in Fire of the 4 I've seen. Barding difficulty of 33.3 ... so they're basically tougher than normal chickens at least, but they aren't going to be combat pets; they have no Pack Instinct either.

UOGuide has got the basic details of the event so far, but there may be more to find as Mr Gobbles doesn't appear in the CLILOC file;

Thanksgiving 2012 - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Zero Taming for the Turkeys.

Mister Gobbles is an Easter Egg.

Also try clicking your turkey on a platter, you get Gibblet Gravy, Roast Duck, Roast Chicken, Roast Turkey, Turkey Legs, and Turkey Dinner(A plate of food). Least that's what I've seen so far.

Clicking on the Sweet Potatoes just eats it. Clicking on the Hot Rolls puts one in your pack. After you click all the rolls out the box goes poof, same with turkey after you take all the portions it's gone. Turkeys on the platter come with many different colored platters too.

Last edited:

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far I've managed to summon and tame 8 Turkies; they seem to appear on a different floor to you if you're in a multi-level building, and the stats I've seen so far are as follows... the first two I've left the combat skills not available as I did a bit of fighting with them to see if they had any SuperTurkeyPowers. They don't, not even mild mannered Mr Gobbles!

Str--Dex--Int--Phy--Fir--Cld--Poi--Nrg--Wre--Tac--Anat--Res

13---11---13---6----7----3----5----4----N/A---N/A--N/A---8.3

13---12---12---5----9----3----5----4----N/A---N/A--N/A---8.1

13---18---6----6----8----3----4----4----9.9----9.9---68.4--8.1

14---14---11---5----9----4----4----4----10.3---9.2--70.0--8.0

14---20---13---7----9----4----4----4----10.6---9.8--71.2--7.8

14---11---13---5----7----3----5----5----10.4---9.5--70.0--8.7

13---12---14---5----7----4----4----5----9.1----9.8--68.0--9.0

14---16---9----6----7----3----4----4----10.8---9.8--70.7--9.0

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My first horn gave all the food items, the second gave 4 turkey dinners and 6 roll baskets. The items can be turned with the placement tool. I need a bigger table!

The platters come in many different colors.

Very nice gift for those who collect pixels!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And you all thougth it was gunna be the same ol same ol.... that will teach you to over think. hehe Hope all have a happy holloween... keep the the little ghoul's and Gobblins in your thoughts many are not so lucky this storm has made it tough... Hug your own and enjoy their youth..

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is this horn of plenty? I got one in my backpack today.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looks like no recharge

they do recharge if locked down

Last edited:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the strong Turkeys (and the Maps) are not back this year ?

Or the new weak Turkeys are an addition on top of last Year's tough Turkeys ?

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please no hoaxes this year.

I think basically everyone on these boards who is in any way reasonable is somewhat frazzled by one thing or another this year.

-Galen's player

Last edited:

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the strong Turkeys (and the Maps) are not back this year ?

Or the new weak Turkeys are an addition on top of last Year's tough Turkeys ?
The NPC in Moonglow who would give the Brush hasn't yet appeared; that's not to say he won't, but at the time of writing this neither the large turkeys nor he are active, so without the Brush you can't do the maps either.

And Galen, everything listed so far is accurate, Nimuaq and I were collecting information for UOGuide and confirmed it all... so far then, no hoaxes!

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The NPC in Moonglow who would give the Brush hasn't yet appeared; that's not to say he won't, but at the time of writing this neither the large turkeys nor he are active, so without the Brush you can't do the maps either.

And Galen, everything listed so far is accurate, Nimuaq and I were collecting information for UOGuide and confirmed it all... so far then, no hoaxes!
Wasn't saying anything was a hoax.

Just saying I doubt I'm the only one on these boards who would not quite appreciate a repeat of the Harvest Talisman Incident.

-Galen's player

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love the little turkeys. And I have to expand the kitchen at my house now. The cold storage room isn't big enough. I'm a freak for decorating kitchens.

Odin of LS

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope the Giant Turkey's and turkey nests still get turned on. I spent the last week making a new bard on my alt shard to play with them.

Last edited:

Vivacia

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"I love the little turkeys. And I have to expand the kitchen at my house now. The cold storage room isn't big enough. I'm a freak for decorating kitchens. "
Oh please do share some pics, I need some kitchen deco ideas and show us what/how you display the new items? Would love to see.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Horn of Plenty DOES recharge. Mine that I emptied last night all have 1 charge now.

I haven't redone the house yet. It's a mess.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Locked down they recharge. None in backpack have recharge. Check on bankbox recharge after maintenance.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
sooo...... are any of the turkey platters colours rare?

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure about rare colors but someone was trying to sell a Turkey Sandwich in Gen Chat on Atlantic yesterday. Not sure if it was legit...

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Locked down they recharge. None in backpack have recharge. Check on bankbox recharge after maintenance.
I had them in a secure container in the house. I've been attempting to keep backpacks clean. Early new years resolution.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Zero Taming for the Turkeys.

Mister Gobbles is an Easter Egg.

Also try clicking your turkey on a platter, you get Gibblet Gravy, Roast Duck, Roast Chicken, Roast Turkey, Turkey Legs, and Turkey Dinner(A plate of food). Least that's what I've seen so far.

Clicking on the Sweet Potatoes just eats it. Clicking on the Hot Rolls puts one in your pack. After you click all the rolls out the box goes poof, same with turkey after you take all the portions it's gone. Turkeys on the platter come with many different colored platters too.
Roast Duck? I know ducks are native to UO since I've never saw one. OH!!!!! they must be adding ducks
Ducks +ponds = ducks ponds YAY !!!!! k k i know im getting ahead of myself :cheerleader: bring on the ducks !!!!

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love the little turkeys. And I have to expand the kitchen at my house now. The cold storage room isn't big enough. I'm a freak for decorating kitchens.
I think they did some really great work - they always try - some years are better than others hehehe this will surely be among the BETTER ones :love: