• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*spoiler* Ilsh Champ Spawn Info

WonDumBaldGuy

Adventurer
Over all, it is pretty easy.
Level 1 & 2, repond. Tribal savages.
Level 3, Reapers (that dont cast) and tangling roots. Fey? for reaper? Crushing blow and momentum strike give extra damage. area damage helpful.
Level 4. Rotten Corpses and Blood Ele. Elemental and Undead slayers.
Boss. The Guide. Repond vulnerable. EV's wont give drop rights. ONLY boss drop is the first aid belt. Only 1 per account. Blessed and NOT shard bound. EJ accounts cannot do damage to boss, so cannot get a drop. Boss does extra damage if life leech is used. From vamp form or weapon.

Spawn drops regular ilsh marties and statues. You may not be able to lock them down when you first get them. Log out/in seems to fix this.

Go to Compassion moongate, then east to the south passage. Go through mine entrance, spawn is on other side. Bank, healer, stable, close by.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
EV's do give drop rights. The first spawn we did on Origin I brought my second account in when the boss was not even at half life. She's not a GM mage and all I did was cast EV's and I got the drop.

Also it's one drop per account PER SHARD.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1605824322722.png

OK started my usual list LOL

statues
1-hue 0
2-hue 2598
3-hue 2524
4-hue 2588
5-hue 2549
from back to front

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Also for some reason, these first aid belts are 1 stone in weight, whereas the originals are 2.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you do know how many metallic hues there are right? lol I hope not........

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Over all, it is pretty easy.
Level 1 & 2, repond. Tribal savages.
Level 3, Reapers (that dont cast) and tangling roots. Fey? for reaper? Crushing blow and momentum strike give extra damage. area damage helpful.
Level 4. Rotten Corpses and Blood Ele. Elemental and Undead slayers.
Boss. The Guide. Repond vulnerable. EV's wont give drop rights. ONLY boss drop is the first aid belt. Only 1 per account. Blessed and NOT shard bound. EJ accounts cannot do damage to boss, so cannot get a drop. Boss does extra damage if life leech is used. From vamp form or weapon.

Spawn drops regular ilsh marties and statues. You may not be able to lock them down when you first get them. Log out/in seems to fix this.

Go to Compassion moongate, then east to the south passage. Go through mine entrance, spawn is on other side. Bank, healer, stable, close by.
You should try Yamato Champ, it is the same name but totally different attacks, like the zippy with the green circle and pulling you back in till your pet is dead before you can escape to get res.

Kir

Journeyman
You should try Yamato Champ, it is the same name but totally different attacks, like the zippy with the green circle and pulling you back in till your pet is dead before you can escape to get res.
Don't forget the Disarm, Dismount and Reverse Life Leech ;) ....... :coco:
Oh and the area bard debuff.... :danceb:

Last edited:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
did 30 of the spawns yesterday.
the boss is the same as the Black Gate where he seems to have a couple different load outs.
one is very similar to a Doom Dark Father where as he chucks bones at you that spawn undead.
another is like the Bard Captain and it does that turkey call thing that slows you down.

some die with no regen, some regen 3 times.

all in all a lot of fun!

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
did 30 of the spawns yesterday.
the boss is the same as the Black Gate where he seems to have a couple different load outs.
one is very similar to a Doom Dark Father where as he chucks bones at you that spawn undead.
another is like the Bard Captain and it does that turkey call thing that slows you down.

some die with no regen, some regen 3 times.

all in all a lot of fun!
I also noticed this. I did a few spawns on ATL and it went so fast I honestly didn't notice every time but I did see the bones flying.

Today I went to another shard, did the champ and it went from redlined to half hp...then zero to 25%... very tricky! And I did another one on ATL after that and was getting hit with area spells but no bones like before.