• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spoiler Alert...Forest of the Dark Event

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah I hope so. I think they just plopped him there and nothing else is set up yet. I tried to say keywords to him, repeated what he was saying, ran around Yew to see if there was anything else out of the ordinary...so far I haven't found anything.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hmm....the plot thickens!

One in Cove...
1605581790332.png

Minoc...

1605581905088.png

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Skara
1605582033285.png

So far those are the only cities...unless they will eventually be in all the cities.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found this scene in the mainland portion of Skara. The trees are all labeled "Tree of Corruption" and the red cocoons are all labeled "Trapped Citizen". Yet I haven't found a single soul complaining about anyone being missing on Sonoma.

Clipboard01ii.jpg

Last edited:

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found this scene in the mainland portion of Skara. The trees are all labeled "Tree of Corruption" and the red cocoons are all labeled "Trapped Citizen". Yet I haven't found a single soul complaining about anyone being missing on Sonoma.

View attachment 113738
I believe this is left over from a recent EM event. Doesn’t mean there’s no cross over though.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards

View attachment 113738
I also found this area as well plus another in the area of Yew, same trees and red cocoons, pretty sure it is left over from Halloween, but left out for the coming Dark Forest? There was no sightings of any NPC asking for aid with the exception of those asking for a free ride.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So this morning I noticed that our worried citizen has moved East a bit and there is a new NPC....

1605712477310.png

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You can talk to her and get clues to find more clues

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Interesting things on LS

1605716216192.png

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
it works on catskills, just start with jaana

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1605719942485.png

It's not active on Origin. I went to cats...found this outside of Minoc there....nothing else. There are some NPC's there but I don't know if those are normally there or not lol.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Trying to get a head start writing a guide lol, I've checked Legends, LS, Baja and Siege, Jaana isn't even on Siege yet... :/ It's working on Europa....at least the pop up from Jaana is.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then find Merida at the Trapper Huts (I haven't found her yet. It would help if I knew which ones were the Trapper Huts, but I don't think she is here yet) and then speak with the mysterious monks at the Vesper bridge:

1 dark monk.jpg 2 monk abducted.jpg

Last edited:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah I am on the bridge....I think I missed something. I searched the trapper huts and found nothing. The monks are....interesting.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah I am on the bridge....I think I missed something. I searched the trapper huts and found nothing. The monks are....interesting.
Can't find the huts on Atlantic yet. Been looking in the woods a while. They may not be here yet... or just needle in haystack luck for me so far.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cant get Jaana to give a pop up on LS.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Missed a couple of talking points by the Monk
View attachment 113776
I got some of that info from Jaana when I went back to talk to her ;)

Thanks for the screen grabs everyone..not sure how this event will actually STArt BUT buy the time it does we'll be pro's! LOL

I'm sure the Dev's hate us for this....all the work they put in and we have it figured out before they even announce that it's on! GO STRATICS COMMUNITY!

Okay so...after you're done talking to the Monk, go back to Jaana

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah she's not working on all shards yet, I'm actually doing this on Cats right now ;/ With a not so developed character!

I have to go find the MEER!!! :)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Okay remind me again where the meer village is? It's been awhile :/

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
AND I can't do this next part on Cats because I don't have a developed character there lol :/

I found it though...compassion....through the tunnel and south....lotta juka! OUCH!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I went:

Meer Village (Sacrifice Gate and North)
Juka Fortress (close to Justice Gate like you are heading to Serpentine Dragon area)
then.. where Meer Catacombs and Blackthorns Castle was before Exodus came back and blew it up.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yay!

It's not active on Origin yet so I have to wait....unless it starts on LS or Legends first, I have characters there I can use.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Live on Origin now, playing catch up and waiting for the official announcement lol

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hmm... is there anything other than story line at this point? The artwork and thought behind this is very cool but story lore doesn't really much for me... I'm definitely the "wait until there is something to fight or turn in" kind of person

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It isn't even live yet....I think once they make the official announcement and actually turn it on, there will be something to fight.

the tree demands blood! ;)

TreeOfStrife.jpg

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmm... is there anything other than story line at this point? The artwork and thought behind this is very cool but story lore doesn't really much for me... I'm definitely the "wait until there is something to fight or turn in" kind of person
Does not seem to be anything but the story content at this point. At least I have not found anything beyond the talking. Once you get to the main area where blood tree is that seems to be it for right now.

Content is not announced and we seem to be through with it all already.. I blame @Larisa its her fault :p