• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Splintering Hatchet

E_T

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. I think it is worth quite a bit more though. All Imbued items are also Brittle and you can't imbue this many mods on a single item. There's a kyrss with almost the same mods on VS on Atlantic for 85m.

Osyrys

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I think, correct me if I am wrong, the difference between brittle and imbued is that brittle items durability with splinter lose durability faster than pure imbued items, which are not brittle.
but I might be wrong. at least thats what I always thought.

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Splinter property cannot be imbued.

Splintering works the way it sound, a small piece of the weapon creates a bleed effect on the target, causing the item to lose durability at a very fast rate.

Splintering + Brittle is the worst combo because you cannot repair it ( but you can use PoF ) , so it will break rather quickly.

As already mentioned, Splinter + Brittle is not Worth alot.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Splinter property cannot be imbued.

Splintering works the way it sound, a small piece of the weapon creates a bleed effect on the target, causing the item to lose durability at a very fast rate.

Splintering + Brittle is the worst combo because you cannot repair it ( but you can use PoF ) , so it will break rather quickly.

As already mentioned, Splinter + Brittle is not Worth alot.
Got that one part backwards, -can repair- ... -cannot use POF- on Brittle.