• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Splintering Bokuto with 50 hit lghtning !

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

IMG_9766.JPG

Selling bokuto

it On atlantic now !

Last edited:

Osyrys

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am a noob trying to understand the value of weapons. I totally appreciate your offer and do not want to discredit it.
But would you give me a bit of advice about why this weapon is worth 100 mil to you and what you are going to do with it, that makes it so valuable?
I think I threw several of weapons I found with these stats away, cause I thought they are crap... ;)

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bokuto is a paralizing pvp weapon. Lightning spell is compatible with paralize coz its previous to it, but fireball, harm will break the paralize so they are a bit cheaper. Brittle splinters equal or better than 20% are not full value but still can get 5-20 mil for them, maybe more depending on mods.

Larry

Journeyman
Osyrys - clean (meaning not brittle) splinter weapons (20% and up) in general are good for pvp. If you come across clean splinter weps I would recommend asking someone who pvps if it has value or not.

Osyrys

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
thanks a lot guys for your information and at Darko, really sorry to interrupt your thread.
Good luck for the auction!