• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Splinter weapons

Low

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Where are these obtained? Any certain boss or monster to go after? Anything that can be solo farmed while on for a short period of time? Looking for something to do to make some cash sometimes only on for hour increments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where are these obtained? Any certain boss or monster to go after? Anything that can be solo farmed while on for a short period of time? Looking for something to do to make some cash sometimes only on for hour increments.

I farm troglodites in a cave. Forget the name of the cave.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I farm troglodites in a cave. Forget the name of the cave.
I think they're called "Painted Caves" or something. Trogs are fun to do because it's such a fast spawn. Also, Lurg and Grobu are there plenty of HP to keep a solo fighter busy. I think these guys are more to the back.

<shakes head> Now I gotta go beat up on them some ... it's been a while and this thread got me going again. <sigh>

Low

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I think they're called "Painted Caves" or something. Trogs are fun to do because it's such a fast spawn. Also, Lurg and Grobu are there plenty of HP to keep a solo fighter busy. I think these guys are more to the back.

<shakes head> Now I gotta go beat up on them some ... it's been a while and this thread got me going again. <sigh>
But you get splinter weapons from them? Decent ones or mainly 10%?

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
But you get splinter weapons from them? Decent ones or mainly 10%?

Sorry ... unknown. Like I said, I haven't been there in a long time. I suggest going in and smacking the trogs around for a bit and see what you get. You most likely will get decent stuff from Lurg and Grobu but they are high HP.