• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Splash Text. Not visiable, loads to quick, what's i nit? Here you can see!!

G

HI guys, in TC3 the new splash screen is quite dark, and I couldn't really make up what's written, here is the following what's in it (some of the strings are NOT edited cuz they are invsible)
Starting App init
Registering resources
Setting up controls
Initializing graphics
Extruding Terrain Web
Calculating Domestic Coefficients
EA-Land Under Construction
Play EA-Land for Free!
Want to know more about EA-Land go to: http://ea-land.ea.com/
Visit our blog at: http://www.ea-land.ea.com/blog
Please sumbit your shots to www.gameblueprints.com
Upload your own custom content!
Setting up personfinder
Finished app init
Join in on the fun
Loading Characters
Setting up objects.

I know this might seem pointless, but here you have the full list of loading up text (when the game is loading)

G

And there we have it folks. EA's first major step away from TSO. I logged into TC3 for the first time and saw the new layout and was shocked.

V

ValarieNicoleBF

<blockquote><hr>

What happened to the Reticulated Splines??

I'll miss them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I shall miss my Reticulated Splines as well

G

I just logged into TC3 to see this. I wonder if they realize that their website has a hyphen in it.

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

What's a hyphen?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a better question...What are Reticulated Splines? I never did understand what they were.