• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] spined bloodworm bracers Atlantic

• Thread starter gamer1992
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

gamer1992

looking for spined bloodworm bracers if have one for trade plz PM or post on thread. willing to trade a tangle for one if u have them also chill on general chat asking for them. okay ppl now since its been over a week like me sweeten the deal. i will now be trading 1 tangle, .8 fishing SOTs, 1.4 carpentry SOTS, and 1 sign of choas, and now i will even throw in legacy of despair, and a blue chair of exceptioanal, now it is even getting bigger what i will trade for those, now im also throwing in a demon hunter's standard for just 1 spined blood worm bracers. so just a quick recap for just one pair of spined bloodworm bracers i will trade 1 tangle, .8 fishing SOTs, 1.4 carpentry SOTS, 1 sign of choas,legacy of despair, a blue chair of exceptioanal, and 1 demon hunter's standard so plz post to thread or try to see if im on genral chat or PM.