• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Spider Slayer Invasion Spellbook

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I was asking around in general chat and I was looking for undead and an arachnid one and the were for sale at 50mil each... that’s to deep for my pockets at the monument

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think somebody was kidding you. Depening in the mods they might go for 500k to 3m.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I would pay 1.5 for one but that’s just what I feel comfortable with. I wanted to get 1 of each of the slayers

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was asking around in general chat and I was looking for undead and an arachnid one and the were for sale at 50mil each... that’s to deep for my pockets at the monument

Were you looking at Atlantic prices again?!?!?!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Considering the last castle I saw sell here was for 100 mil Siege gold, that seems amazingly high for one Spellbook.

Those ARE valuable, and will continue to be so because of the Blessed property with good mods, but not even close to 50 mil.

And just yesterday someone said they returned after a long break and paid 20 mil for a Luna plot. Oof!

Watch yourself out there folks, the sharks are schooling!

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Considering the last castle I saw sell here was for 100 mil Siege gold, that seems amazingly high for one Spellbook.

Those ARE valuable, and will continue to be so because of the Blessed property with good mods, but not even close to 50 mil.

And just yesterday someone said they returned after a long break and paid 20 mil for a Luna plot. Oof!

Watch yourself out there folks, the sharks are schooling!
Yup exactly

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Changed the topic, now searching SPIDER slayer spellbook!