• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spider crabs

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anybody know where to get spider crabs at? I just started getting bait for them and thought i'd go try for a few.

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Terathon Keep in the Lost Lands is where I trapped one. It is not a very fun spot to crab in or even get to. Hope this helps and good luck trapping one. Mine was only a meager 21 stones. I was using bait as well, odds of getting one without using bait are pretty slim.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This one isn't currently on our list, I've been waiting for someone to say where they're caught! Any chance of a picture of it?

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may try and get you a picture of one tomorrow, I have a bit under 150 baits for them so all i need is to talk my guild into protection duty *grins*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) Where abouts in Tera keep do you fish? I didn't find any water deep enough around the entrance area.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are bridges down in the Ophid section, aren't there?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found them, I don't know the keep very well at all tbh. Not somewhere I've hunted much. Couldn't mark there, even in Tram.

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My fishing was in the 107.5-108 range when I trapped the spider crab.