• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Spider Crab Meat

lance098

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I am looking to hire a fisherman! I need bulk spider crab meat! I can pick up on any shard! PAYING WELL!!!

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I wonder what odds are even using bait suit with smelly bait i had no luck
It is ok, I think with full beetle of traps you will get some of crabs.
But as I personally hate lobster fishing ( with macro and Pinco trap bouy locator) Terathan keep is a place my Fisher never been and don't think will go in future .

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did make a video showing the way my char goes into the keep to fish, but I was after the rare fish, not crabs.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Yes getting there easy catching the crabs not so much
Good thing you don't need to carry fishing pole , so can swing your axe left and right . and having 5 slot trained beetle should ease the task
I never used baits to catch fishes

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Hah
Haha I guess so
may be it is time to name your price. to interest people doing this. Can also post it on official forum Lots of new/return players wondering there and having no idea how to make gold in UO.