• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Sphinx (Multicolored Glacial/Void colored statue)

Wayne Train

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am selling my sphlyinx statue that i currently aquired. it is glacial black blue color mixed taking offers it is located on legends server and locked down in my house if u wanna check it out. southwest inside corner. if interested icq me offer 629194909

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am selling my sphlyinx statue that i currently aquired. it is glacial black blue color mixed taking offers it is located on legends server and locked down in my house if u wanna check it out. southwest inside corner. if interested icq me offer 629194909
Greeting Wayne. I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But... Resurrection of this old thread is obsolete. Since then, this item has been discovered to have been duped. Perhaps even into the quantity of hundreds. It is still a cool item. But not worth what it would have been.

-Lady Deca

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Another amazingly cool item killed by dupers *sigh*

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold mine for 300 on ATL a week ago. Even though they have been duped they are still worth a pretty penny.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
theres been one on a vendor in luna for 175 mil for about a week to, still unsold.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One sold on Atlantic two days ago for 100mil.
This is one of those items I'd like to own, but what I'm willing to pay for an obviously over duped item and what people are willing to part with them for are apparently too far apart.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmmm ''cat and mouse keep it up game'' again.....let it go..there duped..just let em rot.....strange one sold on atl for 100 then another for 300 while another sat on a vendor for 175 and still unsold.....mmmmmm....and again........mmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and to be fair...this was a unique item yes??? so original owner ???? or the next buyer that bought it from him......cant be hard can it.....even a second buyer.....cant be hard to trace iam sure... then it seems hundreds of the buggers blighting the lands on all shards

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and to be fair...this was a unique item yes??? so original owner ???? or the next buyer that bought it from him......cant be hard can it.....even a second buyer.....cant be hard to trace iam sure... then it seems hundreds of the buggers blighting the lands on all shards
Don't forget along the way someone would of also found it in an IDOC. Lulz

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm pretty sure I know who did it. Not 100% but right up there. I have accused them of duping before when it was very obvious. Of course I can't name names here :/

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget along the way someone would of also found it in an IDOC. Lulz
obvIOusly...of course it would have been found in a IDOC....the high end stuff always are....and normally nobody else sits next to it because they are all after the 100k of each reagent......muahahhahhaaaa...think the ''found in a idoc'' is standard selling post knowadays - guilty as charged!!..... LOL

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure I know who did it. Not 100% but right up there. I have accused them of duping before when it was very obvious. Of course I can't name names here :/
just stating the obvious it wouldnt take a great deal of tracing back from a unique drop...btw BigEv i do take pms

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Agreed, if a 1/1 item gets duped, since theres only one person in the entire game that has one....who else could have possibly duped it, or allowed it to be duped, lol.