• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Sphinx (Multicolored Glacial/Void colored statue)

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the rough value of this statue that I have pictured below. Item is located on Atlantic Shard. Was given to me by Messana from an event on Napa in which I tamed one of the EM made monsters...it had to be deleted due to the fact it was quite an overpowered pet :) She gave me this in place of my pet. Thanks in advance.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is an awesome item! :D Did you tame a sphynx then? Wouldn't think those would be over powered hehe, unless it was 1 slot.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is an awesome item! :D Did you tame a sphynx then? Wouldn't think those would be over powered hehe, unless it was 1 slot.
It was a 2 slot pet, in the same image as that statue...however it had like 30k hp, 3k str, 2k dex, all 70 resist, multiple firebreathed like a hydra for 60+ dmg to each person at a time, mirror imaged, etc...

Was insanely OP, luckily I was responsible and did not use it in game, just stabled it and later emailed messana in hopes to get its stats reverted so that I may keep it.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wait wait hold up. if im not mistaken, Doesnt Promathia (Solus) own this item to? the only difference is Promathias is the named 1 of 1 from Napa. Symbol of what i tamed at an EM Event? If im wrong, please tell me but i smell something fishy. Just my 2 cents

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He has one, check manticores rares archive. Messana named my Sphinx, I do not know how he got his, I know the other person who tamed one of these and his was deleted without getting a statue...I do not know how Solus got his.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh you are correct. My apologies mbraud4, very neat item indeed. Just caught my eye that Promathia had one and this one came up. I guess i should have check the archives before running my mouth. Ill start with an offer of 150mil

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seeing how other items of this nature have went upwards to a bill or more I would guess about the same, you shouldnt have a problem getting between 800-1B for this item.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Among the coolest items in the game. Anywhere from 1bill to 1.5bill is a reasonable estimate.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He has one, check manticores rares archive. Messana named my Sphinx, I do not know how he got his, I know the other person who tamed one of these and his was deleted without getting a statue...I do not know how Solus got his.
i have 1. paid 150 for it.

But, i would buy another.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
mbraud's account of WHAT he tamed and how he got the statue are accurate.

Far as anyone else having one, I'd love to see a screenshot or the coord's of the house where it is locked down.

Far as a PC, I'd say 1 billion. I've sold or traded 15 "1 of 1" Mesanna items now, and that is what I believe this statue would go for.

Now, with gold being UBER cheap and less of these "unique" "1 of 1s" being made... who knows?

As another poster said, the only true way to know is to just simply auction it.

(and yes, I saw and lored the actual pet before he contacted Mesanna)

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
mbraud's account of WHAT he tamed and how he got the statue are accurate.

Far as anyone else having one, I'd love to see a screenshot or the coord's of the house where it is locked down.

Far as a PC, I'd say 1 billion. I've sold or traded 15 "1 of 1" Mesanna items now, and that is what I believe this statue would go for.

Now, with gold being UBER cheap and less of these "unique" "1 of 1s" being made... who knows?

As another poster said, the only true way to know is to just simply auction it.

(and yes, I saw and lored the actual pet before he contacted Mesanna)
Well, your welcome to go to my house on Atlantic and see mine. As far as I know, mine has the special name, and the only other one was the one MBraud4 has. Sixunder, if you actually own one, get a Screenie or have one of the people here look at it.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've seen your's Pro.

I was refering to Six's supposed one.

D

DetoX Inc

I really like this piece! did you get any more offers on it? id throw 500mil at it